Pregnancy Ticker

Him? Why do you refer to WB as him?

Wishful thinking like my mum? Actually, it's all thanks to the "Ring Test". Dangle a gold ring from a piece of your hair above your wrist (or if you are pregnant on your belly), and if it is swings back and forth it's a boy and if it spins in a circle it's a girl.

For as long as I can remember my ring test results have been boy, girl, boy and boy. 4 children. I really don't think my body or vijayjay is built to squeeze out 4 children!!!! But notice the first result is a boy - Him.

I did the ring test after visiting mum and her telling me that now I'm pregnant to try do it over my tummy, it swung side to side. So, I'm going to go with the "Ring Test" gods and assume my WB is going to be a little baby boy (and also the fact before we were even pregnant, DP and I have had a boys name since forever).

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up